Activities and Facilities
The Serenity Resort and Residences offers a wide selection of activities and facilities inside and outside of the resort, for guests of all ages.
Whether you prefer to relax and unwind at the resort or explore the beautiful surrounding areas, our concierge would be only too happy to help you make your holiday a memorable and enjoyable one. Here are some of the most popular activities at our resort:
- The Senses Spa - A soothing and relaxing Spa treatment at our in-house Senses Spa is sure to help you unwind, check out our Senses Spa for more information.
- Fitness Centre - Our State of the art complimentary Fitness centre will ensure that you don't miss out on your workout on your vacation.
- Internet Corner - Complimentary internet access both at the Internet Corner and in your rooms will ensure that you don`t miss out on those important emails and you can make all your friends jealous posting photos of Serenity on Facebook.
- Shuttle Bus - Take the Complimentary shuttle bus to Nai Harn Beach, Central Shopping Centre or Phuket Town to see the sights, but book early, to get your seat.
- Mountain Biking - Go for a bike ride on our complimentary mountain bikes for a scenic ride around the local area.
- Thai Cooking Class - Learn how to cook local Thai delicacies from a professional Thai Chef to show off to your friends when you get home, from just 2,000 Baht ++ per person.
- Sea Kayak - For the energetic amongst you, take one of our Free Sea Kayak's for a spin in Chalong Bay.
- LongTail Boat - Take a traditional Thai Longtail Boat to the beautiful nearby Coral Island for just 2,000 Baht++ per person.
- DVD's & Books - Fancy a relaxing night in? Check out a complimentary DVD or book from our library.
Live 6 Nations Rugby
From Saturday 1st February
Every week on Friday
Daily from 17:00h to 19:00h
Daily Menu at East 88
3-Course Special Menu
Welcome to Thailand
Every week on Tuesday
Seafood & Meat BBQ
Every week on Thursday
Every week on Sunday