If you only had 24 hours to explore Koh Phangan, what would you do? We know that researching a new place to visit can be a little daunting at times. There’s just so much information out there, with so many opinions, it can be a bit of a minefield to say the least. That’s why we’ve made it easy with out absolute essentials on what to do in Koh Phangan.
- Start your day off with a fresh morning walk along the beach. Breathe in the fresh air, dip your feet in the ocean and soak up the sun!
- Then it’s all about heading to one of their many delicious cafes. The food in Koh Phangan is predominantly healthy and vegan. So if you’re new to vegan food, now’s your chance to embrace something new and give it a try!
- As this island is extremely laid back, consider yourself done for the day. The afternoon is all about relaxing, sitting on the beach, swimming, sunbathing and connecting with the locals. Sip on a coconut for 40baht and soak it all in before the fun really starts!
- Your evening will consist of a Pad Thai or Massaman Curry from one of the many whole in the wall Thai food vendors. Fill up that belly because you’re going to need the fuel for later.
- You can’t go all the way to Koh Pangnan without experiencing the unmissable Full Moon party. This party is one of the most talked about parties in the world, and for a pretty good reason too. Imagine thousands of people congregating together onto one beach with a live DJ, partying the night away. It’s customary to paint your body in neon glow in the dark paint, to get into the real Full Moon spirit. This party only comes around once a month, so make sure you’ve got your timings down pat!
Thinking about visiting Koh Phangan? Why not visit Phuket also? Book affordable accommodation in Phuket at Serenity Resort & Residences today and take advantage of our amazing deals and special offers.