We’ve told you all about the main attractions and things to do and see in Phuket, but what we haven’t told you is all about the underrated hidden gems in Phuket. So now it’s time for us to spill the beans and let you in on the secret. Are you ready?
- Koh Lon: Just a short boat ride from Phuket, Koh Lon is one of the islands you definitely do not want to miss. It may be tiny but it sure is a slice of pure heaven!
- Village Coconut Island: This island emulates pure bliss. It’s white sand, turquoise waters and of course, fresh coconuts on tap.
- Sabai Corner: Want to get the best sunset views on the whole island? Head to Sabai Corner, it will not disappoint. This restaurant is set on top of a clifftop, with some of the best views the island has to offer.
- Ao Sane Beach: Think the beach ends once it hits Naiharn? Think again! Ao Sane is just a little bit further on past Naiharn beach and The Naiharn hotel. It’s tucked away at the end of the coast. It’s the perfect spot for some quiet reading and alone time.
- Radar Hill: This is secretly Phuket’s highest viewpoint on the whole island, yet not many people know about it. It’s situated in the busy Patong region, but is ironically desolate as it’s hard to get to given its immense height.
- Samet Nangshe Viewpoint: Just off the main road in Phang Nga, Samet Nangshe viewpoint offers one of the most stunning sunrise views in the whole of Thailand. Think jungle, seascape and mountains all in one, it’s seriously breathtaking!